|The Farmington Public School District is a rapidly growing school located in Northwest Arkansas just west of Fayetteville. Jerry “Pop” Williams Elementary and Bob Folsom Elementary serve grades Kindergarten through 3rd, Farmington Middle School serves grades 4th through 6th and Farmington Jr High serves grades 7th through 9th and Farmington High School serves 10th through 12th. |
This district is very competitive both academically and athletically. In addition, the teacher salary schedule is also one of the best in the state. School curriculum is engaging and challenging, yet offered in a very family-friendly learning environment.
It is the intent of the district to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and diverse faculty to serve the learning needs of the Farmington student body.
Current Job Openings: For 2018-2019 School Year:
- EAST Facilitator at Williams Elementary. Project based minded, possess knowledge of how to recognize the potential use of technology in relation to the development of projects, accommodate individual differences and learning styles, two-way communication with parents, and strive toward continually building community relationships to further the goals of EAST. Be willing to travel out of town 9-14 days a year. Please send resumes to: Kara Gardenhire @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farmington Career Academies is taking applications for an Upper-Level Special Education Teacher. The position is part-time, 1/2 day. Please fill out the online application and send resume to email@example.com
- Nurse - Jr. High is taking applications for a school nurse (RN or LPN). Please apply online and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nurse - Farmington High School is seeking applicants for School Nurse. RN with CPR Instructor Certification preferred or LPN. Must have 2 years clinical experience with current certification in CPR for Health Care Providers with AED and First Aid also. Please apply online and send resume to Jon Purifoy at email@example.com
- Bob Folsom Elementary is looking for a school NURSE. Active Professional Registered Nurse preferred or Licensed Practical Nurse. Three years of clinical experience preferred - two years clinical experience is a requirement. Current certification in CPR for Health Care Providers with AED and First Aid also required. Please apply online and send resumes to Shannon Cantrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nurse Substitutes. - Looking for nurse substitutes for all buildings. Please fill out the Classified Application above. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Bus Drivers needed. Please contact Jim Hendricks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-267-6023
- Substitute Teachers: Applications for substitute teachers will be accepted through SUBTEACH USA. Please apply online at www.subteachusa.com or call 1-800-641-0140
- Cross Walk Subs - Looking for Cross Walk substitutes. Mornings (7:15 am-8 am) and afternoon (2:45 pm-3:30 pm) shifts. $20 per shift. Contact email@example.com or call 479-266-1808 Julie Stewart for more information.